25 August 2009

School Cross Country




Yesterday Churton School had a school Cross Country. It was a long, fun, muddy, and hard run. I was 6th.
Mitchell

Yesterday it was the cross country. At the start I was excited. At the end I was puffed. It was muddy and I had fun. I was in the 8 year olds and Guy came 1st. It was hard
Decan

Yesterday the whole school went on the field to do cross country. I got third. It was hard. I did two laps. It was a shiny day. It was the best day ever and a super day. Mr Johnston and Mr Thompson put a muddy mud pit in. My feet got muddy. I got puffed.
Maggie

Yesterday Churton School had a school cross country. The five year old boys and girls started first. The 11 years old boys and girl finished it but I am not any of these ages. I am 8.
Simone

Yesterday Churton school had cross-country. Mr Thompson's garden got turned into a mud patch. It was deep and sploshy. It was tiring but I tried hard to get my house some points. I ran two laps. It was a nice day but it was boiling hot. I don’t think there is ever going to be another day like that. I worked hard yesterday. I am impressed with my brother for coming second place.
Lilyrose

Yesterday we had cross country. First the 5yr olds raced. Second was the 6yr olds. Third was the 7yr olds. Fourth was the 8yr olds. Second to last were the 9yr olds and last was the 10 and 11yr olds. It was muddy, hot and really long.
Lane

Yesterday we had a cross country. We went fast through the bull's paddock and through the mud pit. It was squishy. I had a tie with Waylon.
Jacob

Yesterday the whole school did cross country. The five year olds went first and the six year olds went second. I was really puffed because it was hard work. When we went through the mud we got all muddy.
Nikayla
Yesterday Churton school had a school cross country. We had to go over fences and there was lots of mud. When we went in the mud it was fun. When they were coming back we were cheering. When it was my turn in the eight year olds I got nervous. I sprinted my fastest. Guy came 1st. 2nd was Kurt and 3rd was Donovan. I came 4th and I was the first girl. I was happy. Then it was the nine year olds turn. 1st Shamar, 2nd Ryan, 3rd Kanui. As they were coming in all the house were saying "go, you're doing well"
Vienna-Blayne

Yesterday we had cross country. First I saw the little kids running. It was the 5yr olds. Someone came first but I don’t know who. Then it started to get closer for me to race so I had to race. I thought set was go. So I moved forward and then I moved back. Mr Johnston said go. I came 4th.
Ahurangi

Yesterday we had a cross country. I came 4th in it. We got muddy. We had to bring running clothes. We had fun on the cross country. Guy came first and Don came third.

Lucas

Yesterday we had our school cross country and I had fun. In the mud it was cool.
Tyrone

Yesterday the whole school did cross country. It was hard. We did one, two or three laps . It was long, puffing and tiring . It was a good day to do it. It was a super day.
Devon
Yesterday was the school cross country. It was long, fun, cool, hard and muddy.I had wobbly legs. Guy came 1st, Kurt came 2nd and I came 3rd. We got muddy.
Donovan
Yesterday we had cross country. There were long races and short races. Some people came 1st. Some people came 2nd. Some people came 3rd. Churton school was fast. They were running round the little play ground .Then they ran round the big playground, by room seven, round the soccer field and over to Mrs C's field.
Leah

No comments: